HD500Art. no. 10508/20508
- Seat and back cushions are easy to remove. The seat plate can be used as a flat seat, and the back cushion is easy to change from the standard back to the Form back or tension adjustable Flexi back system.
- The push bar is height-adjustable.
- Separate brake handles for disc brakes that have a driving and parking function.
- Thoracic (trunk) support attachments included as standard.
- Quick release wheels with puncture proof tyres on all models.
- Extendable tipping protection/bar.
- Parking brake (only on model HD 500).
- Puncture-proof 8” castors.
- Flip-up foot plates with angle and length adjustment options.
- Height- and depth-adjustable calf supports.
- Detachable angle-adjustable legrests with length compensation.
- Seat depth is adjustable.
- Height- and length-adjustable armrests with built-in table attachment.
- Angle-adjustable seat unit.
- Angle-adjustable backrest with gas spring. The backrest is also height-adjustable.
- Seat frame adjustable in height and depth.
- Angle adjustable legrest
- Seat depth
- Amputation Leg support
- Back Flexi width +7 cm
- Back cushions
- Back extension
- Back spacers
- Calf support complete
- Calf support divided
- Extra side paddings
- Fastening kit for belt
- Flexi Back System
- Foot box
- Foot support complete
- Foot support divided
- Footplate Pads - One piece
- Hemipleia armrest
- Hook for bag
- Leg support
- Lower seat height
- Push bar
- Push handles separate
- Seat cushions
- Seat height extended
- Seat width
- Shoulder support
- Spoke protection
- Table tray
- Thorasic support
- Tilt extended
- Transport fastening kit
- Wheel widening adaptor
- 95091-1 Measures
Max. user weight: 135 kg
Seat width: 45 cm
Total width: 68 cm
Weight: 21 kg
Max. user weight: 135 kg
Seat width: 38 cm
Total width: 61 cm
Weight: 20 kg
Documentation for HD500
- Pdf Brochure
- 95082-1 Prescription Form
- 95092-1 Accessories guide, What fits?
- 95091-1 Dimensions
- 95105-1 Maintenance of HD wheelchairs
- 95055-1 Spare parts list HD wheelchairs
- 95008-1 User Manual HD Wheelchairs
- 95347-1 What fits the HD wheelchairs?
- 95186-1 Adapter kit lowering of the cross bar
- 95163-1 Amputee Legrests
- 95162-1 Back Frame Flexi
- 95171-1 Cover for push bar
- 95168-1 Gas spring Extended
- 95187-1 Fastening for wide Flexi Back
- 95152-1 Fastening kit for belt
- 95181-1 Fastening for transport
- 95828-1 Footplate Pads - One piece
- 95161-1 Gas spring standard
- 95169-1 Hemiplegic armrests
- 95188-1 One hand mechanism, legrest
- 95182-1 Push bar
- 95827-1 Push handles
- 95177-1 Seat elevation adapter
- 95155-1 Seat widening adapter kit
- 95185-1 Shorter distance sleeves for hand rims
- 95153-1 Spoke guards
- 95179-1 Tilt bar
- 95180-1 Tilt bar Extended
- 95156-1 Tilt locking unit
- 95151-1 Wire control unit
- 95109-1 Adaptation and Restoration
- 95103-1 Fitting the infusion bottle holder to HD wheelchairs
- 95101-1 Fitting the oxygen holder
- 95232 List of combination agreements